The Commission promotes research and reviews new developments in :
- Electronic systems that push beyond current frontiers;
- Microwave, millimeter wave and THz devices, circuits and systems;
- Nanotechnologies and nanoelectronics;
- Combined and hybrid photonic and electronic systems;
- Photonic devices, systems, and their applications;
- Photonic signal processing schemes, regardless of frequency of signal processed;
- Optoelectronic systems, plasmonics, and electro-optics;
- Physics, theoretical modeling, and numerical simulation of all of the above.
The Commission focuses on electronics and photonics devices, circuits and systems for the purpose of implementing either previously unattainable functionalities or for improving the performance of current electronic-only or photonic-only technologies.
Dr. Apostolos Georgiadis (UK)
Prof. Naoki Shinohara (Japan)
Dr. Arnaud Vena (France)
Assoc. Prof. Hossein Asghari (USA)
Contact all people who have indicated their interest in this Commission through the Commission Mailing List (moderated mailing list)